Global Ivey Day’s largest celebration is back this Thursday, May 7 – and we're celebrating our 11th year! Celebrate with more than 600 alumni from the GTA at Steam Whistle Brewing for drinks, fare, music and networking.
- Early Bird: $55 (available to the first 175 buyers)
- Regular: $65
Please note there is a $3 to $5 service fee per ticket added to the above when purchasing. If you have a coupon code, it must be used when purchasing your ticket. We are not able to apply coupon codes afterwards.
- Venue: Steam Whistle Brewing, The Roundhouse, 255 Bremner Blvd, Toronto
- Date: Thursday, May 7, 2019
- Time: Doors open at 8 p.m.
- Features: Open bar (until 11:30 p.m., then cash bar), fare, DJ and networking
Tickets are non-refundable, but can be transferred by emailing email@example.com before May 4, 2020. This is a 19+ age event. Valid photo ID required.
Register quickly – you don’t want to miss this party!
We are happy to have the event’s Photo Booth services provided by Imagica.
Our DJ for the evening is Andi Dasi
Canada’s all around sensation Andi Dasi is based out of Toronto. He has worked with multiple artists, clubs, bars, restaurants and many more. His music knowledge is endless. He is versatile, humble, energetic and extremely talented.