Nominations for the 2022 IAAA closed on November 30, 2021. Thank you for your interest.
The selected Ivey Alumni Achievement Award recipient(s) has contributed significantly to their companies and communities throughout their career, while upholding the highest standards set forth by the Ivey Pledge. This alum is described as a leader who — whether an industry pioneer, community builder, growth driver, or disruptive accelerator — brings to life Ivey’s mission statement. They think globally, act strategically, and contribute to the society in which they operate. As such, the Award recipient represents the best of our alumni community.
- The arc of the alum’s career (current résumé and runway ahead/future potential)
- Vision and innovation
- Industry, social, and/or cultural influence
- Impact on their sector, community, and/or the world
- Health and direction of the business
- Late Summer 2022 – IAAA 2023 Nominations will open
- November 2022 – Nomination deadline
- April 2023 – 2023 Award recipient announced
The selection process is administered and facilitated by the Ivey Alumni Network. The Selection Committee consists of a panel of high profile members from the business community and the School.
For more information about the Ivey Alumni Achievement Award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org