Nominations for the 2023 IAAA are now closed.
The selected Ivey Alumni Achievement Award recipient has contributed significantly to their companies and communities throughout their career, while upholding the highest standards set forth by the Ivey Pledge. Simply put, they represent the best of our alumni community.
An inspiring leader whose accomplishments and influence outpace their tenure, this individual truly brings to life Ivey’s mission. They are thought leaders and catalysts for change whose efforts are creating significant business and social impact.
- Accelerated Career Arc
- This individual has had a unique and impressive career runway to date, their work addressing critical issues facing organizations and society. With an established resume, and at an apex in their career, they continue to express ambitions for the future that are challenging and compelling.
- Clarity of Vision
- This individual leads with a clear vision for the future. They have a proven record of successfully charting new paths for their organizations. Paths that allow them to anticipate market changes, champion continuous improvement and innovate in either established and emerging industries.
- Influence & Interest
- This individual is recognized as a global thought leader and an influential voice in their industry or communities. They inspire others to have an impact on business and/or society. A proven leader and industry elite, their accomplishments peak interest and ignite meaningful dialogue on a large scale.
- Social & Environmental Impact
- This individual has a strong sense of personal purpose and has made an impressive social and/or environmental impact on their organization, industry, community or planet. They respect diversity of thought, identity, and perspective, building inclusive communities that foster innovation, creativity and sustainability.
- Health and Direction of the Business
- The business led by this individual is creating value for stakeholders and/or on a strong growth trajectory, according to publicly available information.
September 12, 2022 - IAAA 2023 Nominations will open
November 15, 2022 – Nomination Deadline
April 2023 - 2023 Award recipient announced
The selection process is administered and facilitated by the Ivey Alumni Network. The Selection Committee consists of a panel of high profile members from the business community and the School.
For more information about the Ivey Alumni Achievement Award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org